There will be an annual $50 non-refundable registration fee per student. ($30 registration fee for a second sibling)
Tuition is a yearly rate for September to June and can be divided between two or four payments for your convenience based upon the number of classes enrolled. An authorized credit card must be on file for all registrations or post dated checks for each scheduled payment must be delivered to the office to confirm registration. If you would like to secure your registration using post dated checks in place of an authorized credit card, please contact the office via email at email@example.com or via phone at 516-248-6420 for help with registration.
In order to complete your registration, whether online or through the office, you must fill out the Payment Plan and Credit Card Authorization form! Your student will not be able to start class without this form on file! If you register online, the form will be attached to your checkout email. If you register through the office, the form as well as the student waiver will be provided to you.
There are 3 different payment options:
Payment Plan Option
• If you are enrolled in 1 or 2 classes per week, you have the option to pay tuition in two equal installments. The first payment is due upon registration and the second is due November 1.
• If you are enrolled in 3 or more classes per week, you have the option to pay tuition in four equal installments. The first payment is due upon registration, the second is due November 1, the third is due December 1, and the fourth is due January 1.
• To enroll in this payment plan option, you must sign our student waiver and autopay authorization form and provide a valid credit card for us to keep on file. If you are late in a payment, your credit card will be automatically charged. If you are late on two payments, you will be automatically enrolled in our Automatic Debit Plan.
Payment Plan Option With Automatic Debit
• Same rules as the Payment Plan Option, but we do all the work for you! Just fill out the automatic debit authorization form and we will charge your card on the due dates of your payment plan. Please note that a new form must be filled out every enrollment year.
Payment in Full
• You also have the option to pay in full upon registration by cash, check, or credit card.
Tuition rates for 2022-2023 are based on the duration of each individual class:
45 Minute Caregiver & me Classes (age 2) - ($160 per 8 week session)
• Each 45 minute class - $680 annual tuition
• Each 1 hour class - $950 annual tuition
• Each 1.5 hour class - $1100 annual tuition
• Each 2 hour class - $1300 annual tuition
• If a student registers for at least 3 classes, they will receive a $5.00 discount on tuition/per class
• If a student registers for at least 5 classes, they will receive a $10.00 discount on tuition/per class
• If a student registers for at least 7 classes, they will receive a $20.00 discount on tuition/per class
• There will be a $25 discount off the tuition of a second child (and any additional siblings) in the family.
There will be an additional $300 annual fee to help cover the costs for bringing in
outside choreographers for the ATDW Theater Dance Company.
*ATDW Company dancers are also required to have two pair of heeled character shoes (Black & Skin Tone)
LaDuca Shoes are the preferred choice for the company dancers; as they provide the highest level of support and safety.
For Intermediate Ballet Levels
Strongly Recommended - 2 Ballet Classes per week
For Ballet Levels A-E
Strongly Recommended - 3 Ballet Classes per week
Required - 2 Ballet Classes per week
For Advanced Theater Dance and Advanced Lyrical Classes
Required - 1 Ballet Class per week (at ATDW)
The ATDW Theater Dance Company is attainable by Artistic Director invitation and audition only.
MAKE-UP CLASSES - CURRENT LEVEL OR ONE LEVEL BELOW
(Make-Up Classes will not accrue beyond 60 days)
(missed classes must be made up within two months of absence.)
LATE FEE POLICY: If payment is beyond 30 days in arrears, the student WILL NOT be allowed in class until payment is received. Any past due invoices will be assessed a $30 late fee for each month past due or 18% annual compounded interest, whichever is greater. We do not want to charge late fees, nor do we want to keep students from attending classes, so please make your payments by the due date or enroll our automatic debit plan. It is our policy to apply payments to the oldest outstanding invoice.
RETURNED CHECK or DECLINED TRANSACTION will result in a FEE of $50. If a check has been returned for non-payment, ONLY CASH or CREDIT CARD payments will be accepted for the remainder of the ATDW academic year.
REFUND POLICY: Each student has four weeks from the first day of class to determine
if they will continue. If a student wishes to discontinue classes at the end of the 4th week; you will be refunded tuition paid minus $100 PER ENROLLED CLASS. (registration fees are non-refundable)
After four weeks there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
WITHDRAWAL POLICY: Registration fees and tuition are non-refundable.
NO REFUNDS FOR CLASSES MISSED, WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS or SCHOOL/OUTSIDE SHOWS or REHEARSALS.
Students will NOT be able to participate in class if tuition is not current.
Tuition is payable by check, cash,
and we now accept the following credit cards: